Features and Benefits
- The John Deere Z960R ZTrak is made for customers who seek the ultimate in productivity and functionality. The Z960R mower features a durable 7-Iron™ PRO decks as well as a commercial grade engine and available with a 60-in, 60-in MOD, 72-in deck.
- MANUFACTURER John Deere
- MODEL Z960R
- Model No. - FX921V
- Horsepower (gross) - 31.0 HP @ 3600 RPM (1, 2)
- Displacement - 999 cc
- Cylinders - Two
- Crankcase Capacity - 2.0 U.S. quart with filter
- Oil Filter - Full flow, replaceable
- Lubrication - Full pressure
- Cooling - Air
- Air Cleaner - Heavy-duty canister type with safety element
- Pre-Cleaner - Yes
- Fuel Type - Gas
- Fuel Consumption - 1.1 U.S. gph to 1.9 U.S. gph under normal conditions, load, operation, and dependent on loads and operating conditions
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 11.5 U.S. gallons
- Fuel Tank Switch/Shut Off Valve - Yes
- Charge System - 20 amp
- Battery Voltage - 12 Volt
- Cold Cranking Amp - 300
- Hour Meter - Standard, digital
- Operator Presence Starting System - Brake-N-Go (foot)
- Hydraulic Pumps - Tuff Torq heavy-duty integrated piston pump
- Wheel Motors - Tuff Torq heavy-duty integrated piston wheel motor
- Forward - 0 - 12 mph
- Reverse - 0 -4.5 mph
- Speed and Direction Control - Twin levers
- Hydraulic Capacity - 5.9 U.S. qt
- Filter - Internal, replaceable
- Dynamic Braking - Twin levers
- Park Brake - Internal wet disk integrated in the transmission
- Park Brake Actuation - Foot Brake
- Type - Electro-magnetic (225 lb. ft.)
- Drive - V-belt
- Available Widths/Type - 60 in., 60 in MOD, 72 in.
- Deck construction - One-piece stamped steel w/reinforcements
- Deck thickness - 7 ga. (0.177 in.)
- Height-of-Cut Range - 1.0 in. to 5.5 in.
- Increments - 0.25 in.
- Thickness - 0.25 in.
- Tip Speed - Approximately 18,000 fpm
- Number - Three
Wheels and Tires
- Drive (Rear) Tires - 24x12-12
- Load Rating - 4 PR
- Caster Wheel Type - Semi-pneumatic flat-free
- Caster Wheel Size - 13x6.5-6
- Front Anti-Scalp Rollers - RH, center, LH
- Rear Anti-Scalp Rollers - RH, LH, (MOD decks), RH, LH, Center (all other decks)
- Length - 84 in.
- Width - 74, 86 in. with chute down
- Height - 73 in. with ROPS up, 47 in. with ROPS down
- 1 - @ 3600 RPM engine manufacturer certified gross power tested in accordance with SAE J1995
- 2 - Actual operating horsepower and torque will be less. Refer to the engine manufacturer’s web site for additional information.