Features and Benefits
- The John Deere Gator XUV560 Crossover Utility Vehicle is designed for operators who desire an easy-to-use utility vehicle, ergonomic operator station, excellent ride and handling, and four-wheel drive (4WD) for a great value. With its quiet V-twin engine, independent four-wheel suspension, and availability of more than 75 attachments, the Gator XUV560 provides the ideal solution for those jobs around the property or farm.
- MANUFACTURER John Deere
- MODEL 560 Gator
- Type 4-cycle gas,
- Dynamically tuned Carb
- Overhead Valves (OHV)
- Displacement 570 cc
- Power 16 hp
- Cooling system Air cooled
- Transmission Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with clutch enclosure
- Final drive High, Low, Neutral, Reverse Transaxle
- Four wheel drive Dash lever actuated four-wheel drive system with limited slip front differential, plus locking rear differential
- Traction assist Positive locking, mechanically actuated (hand lever operated) rear differential lock
- Descent control Not available
- Maximum traveling speed 0-28 mph (0-45 kph) High Forward, 0-21 mph (0-34 kph) Low Forward, 0-16 mph (0-26 kph) Reverse
- Front Fully independent dual A-Arm with adjustable coil over shocks, 8 in. (203 mm) travel, Anti-roll bar
- Rear Fully independent with lower H-arm and upper camber link with adjustable coil over shocks, 8 in. (203 mm) travel
- Type 196 mm ventilated four-wheel stainless steel disc brakes with hydraulic 1.375 in. (34.93mm) diameter twin-piston calipers
- Park brake Automotive-style foot-actuated mechanical park brake system
Tires / Wheels:
- Front 25x8-12 Ancla M-T (Extreme Terrain) 4-ply rating steel wheels or 25x8-12 Terrahawk AT (All Terrain) 4-ply rating steel wheels; optional 26x8-14 Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 6-ply rating on yellow aluminum alloys
- Rear 25x10-12 Ancla M-T (Extreme Terrain) 4-ply rating steel wheels or 25x10-12 Terrahawk AT (All Terrain) 4-ply rating steel wheels; optional 26x10-14 Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 6-ply rating on yellow aluminum alloys
Dimensions / Capacities:
- Wheelbase 1.86 m 72.8 in.
- Wet weight (includes fuel/fluids): 576 kg
- Wet weight (includes fuel/fluids): 1270 lb
- Length 2870 mm 113 in.
- Width 1435 mm 56.5 in.
- Height 1867 mm 73.5 in.
- Tread centers Front: 1220 mm Front: 48 in.
- Rear: 1168 mm Rear: 46 in.
- Ground clearance 267 mm minimum 10.5 in. minimum
- Fuel capacity 18.5 L 4.9 U.S. gal.
- Cargo box dimensions 82L x 120.9W x 29.7D (0.25 m3) cm 32.3L x 47.6W x 11.7D (8.9 ft3) in.
- Cargo box capacity (weight) 181 kg 400 lb
- Payload capacity 363 kg 800 lb
- Towing capacity 1100 lb 499 kg
- Hitch Standard 2 in. (50 mm) rear receiver with optional 2 in. (50 mm) front receiver with recovery loops
- Color Green/Yellow
- Power steering Not available
- Battery / Alternator / Power port 340 CCA
- 16 amp @ 4100 rpm, regulated 12 VDC standard outlet
- Instrumentation Digital display with hour meter with maintenance and driver seatbelt reminder; optional speedometer and engine oil temperature sensor
- 2 cupholders
- sealed underhood storage
- Seating Bench seat